Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Have a 25 Year Old!

Well, Lindsay, you're 25 today! I can't believe how fast these past 25 years have gone. It seems like it wasn't too long ago we were bringing you home from the hospital to this same house (although it's changed quite a bit!). Your dad thought we needed to keep the house at about 85 degrees until I convinced him that you would be fine with a sleeper and a blanket and a "normal" temperature! I know it hasn't been easy to be the oldest and have to pave the way for your four younger sisters and that we've had our share of "issues" over the years but I hope you know that no matter how hard things have been between us that I always love you no matter what! I am very proud of the person you have become. You have always been compassionate toward others, always concerned about fairness and a being a good friend. As someone who usually only had one or two close friends it has always amazed me how you are surrounded by so many people that you are good friends with. I know that you worry about not being where you think you should be in life at this stage but I hope you realize that you are right where you are supposed to be and God has a wonderful plan for your life and I can't wait to see what it turns out to be! Happy Birthday my first-born, I love you with all my heart!






1 comment:

a girl in the life said...

aw, i just now saw this. thanks Momma, i love you too.