Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break

So, yeah, Spring Break was like almost three weeks ago and I'm just getting a blog written about it. Brittany and Holden flew in from Texas on Monday, March 22nd at around midnight (Tuesday am).




Wednesday morning Brittany invited her friend and her baby girl over and Brittany made waffles for everyone.



Thursday we went to the beach with all 7 of us, my mom and my sister and her girls. We stopped at Otis to get corndogs for lunch and my keys got locked in the car. After waiting for the tow truck driver to come and get them out we went on our way. We went to the outlet mall and shopped and then stopped for pizza at Galucci's. The girls wanted to go the "beach" so we drove down to Road's End and stopped. It was raining quite hard that day so we just sat there in the car for a few minutes and then came home. Saturday was a nice day so the girls all went to the beach and I stayed home. This time they actually got to go to the "beach". While there they found two glass floats that are planted all along the Oregon coast by local artists (pretty cool)!



Sunday morning after church Brittany, Holden and I went with my mom to see my grandpa in the nursing home. I don't know if he could tell that it was Holden or not but he smiled and kissed his head.



The next week I kept Holden one day so Brittany could have a kid-free shopping date with a friend.



We didn't do a whole lot else but it seemed like we were really busy and the time went by quickly and they went home on April 1st.

No comments: