Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life in July

July was a busy month.

To start off, our nephew and his wife added a new baby boy to the family;
Nick, Brittany and Holden were here for a visit;
the transmission went out on the Suburban on the way to the airport to pick them up so pretty much the whole time they were here we had the 4-Runner (which holds 4 people comfortably) for 8-9 people!

We spent a day at the zoo with all of us, my mom, both sisters, one brother-in-law, four nieces and two nephews (and my BIL's grandma). The weather was cool which was nice for a day at the zoo and we had a great time.










We celebrated the 4th with a barbecue and fireworks at my parents and celebrated my niece, Rilee's first birthday;




Kelly went back to work after being off for 11 weeks;
the Allen's returned to Texas;
we had a 40th birthday party for my BIL;
my BFF was here visiting from California and we got to go to lunch to catch up;
we had a graduation party for my niece, Sarah;
we went to dinner with some good friends from church and,
we spent MANY days out on the boat!


3 comments:

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

LOL, so I obviously havent caught up on my sleep and made up some brain cells yet, cuz when I started reading this post, I actually was racking my brain for a few minutes trying to figure out which nephew it was that had a new baby!! ;)

Linda said...

That's funny, it made me literally LOL! :)

Kelly said...

I would be glad for you to read my private blog but I need your email address so I can invite you. Thank you for your interest.