Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year, New Name!

I've been thinking about changing the name of my blog for a while. While "Partly Sunny with a Chance of Showers" describes my usual mood and is pretty accurate for the PacNW, I acutally find the name a little depressing. So, after thinking about it and thinking about what a good description would be for our lives, I came up with a new name....Chapters of Our Life. I like it, it feels right and it accurately describes how I feel about our lives, we're going through chapters. We've been through the "Newly Married" chapter, the "Babies, babies and more babies" chapter, we've had the "Working mom" chapter, the "Husband/Dad deployed chapter (twice), the "I have an adult child" chapter (three times), the "My baby is married" chapter, the "I'm a grandparent" chapter, and right now we're working on the "In a couple of years my children will all be grown" chapter. So, that's where the new name came from and I'm looking forward to all the new chapters that will be written!

No comments: