Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anniversary

26 years ago today...you and me became "we".



You have always been my best friend and the person I want to be with most in the whole world. You have always provided for me and our family and have always made me feel protected, safe, adored, sexy, talented, beautiful and most of all LOVED!

I'm so glad that we've taken this journey together. We've had jobs and no jobs, money and no money, driven crappy cars, lived in interesting places, been on some interesting and scary adventures, made some beautiful babies together and endured long separations (like right now!). But through it all we have been a team, working together to make our marriage and family the best we could make it. Thank you for loving me and being my partner for the past 26 years and many, many more to come!

I'm looking forward to being able to celebrate together next year!

I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Kathi said...

Awwww. I love that picture of the two of you. I wished I could have gone to your wedding. I still have the invitation though - snagged it from my mom and put it in my scrapbook.

Kelly Ramer said...

There is only one thing hotter than the weather here, "YOU"

I love you more and more every day.

Linda said...

Kathi - thanks. Kelly and I printed our invitations on the old printing press in Uncle Dick's basement!

Kelly - what can I say to that? I love you too, so much!

a girl in the life said...

i've never seen that picture before! i like it. :)

Linda said...

I'm pretty sure you have seen it. It's in our wedding album! I like it too, it's like, "yay, it's over, let the party begin!"