Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gratitude - Day 4

Today I am grateful for grocery shopping. I know, wierd! I actually really don't like to go grocery shopping and it takes everything in me to convice myself to go. The idea of putting the stuff in the cart, taking it out, putting it in bags, putting it in the car and then putting it away makes me want to run screaming but I'm determined to be grateful even for things that I don't like.

I am grateful for the opportunity to go to the grocery store. I am grateful for the many choices that we have available. I am grateful to have money to purchase groceries. I am grateful that I can buy and feed my family good, nutritious food. I am grateful that I don't have to stand in a line hoping that by the time my turn comes that there will still be food left. I am grateful that I don't have to face my children empty handed when their bellies are hungry. Grateful...

No comments: