Friday, February 5, 2010

Gratitude - Day 5

Ok, today's might seem a little silly but, today I am thankful for my dishwasher. Actually, I'm thankful for all my appliances. I really do not like to wash dishes so I appreciate being able to just pop them in the dishwasher, turn it on and like magic...clean dishes! I've been pretty fortunate that the only times I didn't have a dishwasher were when we lived in our first apartment (about 3 months) and when we lived in the trailer for two years while remodeling our house. Oh yeah, also when we moved back in we had no kitchen at all for about three months and washed the dishes in the bathtub! I am also thankful not to have to cook over a fire and that I have a refrigerator to keep my food fresh. Silly I know but that's what I'm grateful for today!

No comments: